Thursday, May 19, 2011

God works in mysterious ways

A friend of mine (at the time roommate) introduced me to Our Love Affair...and Adventures in Edwards-ville. The writer is a friend of her's from Florence. It is a beautiful blog in all aspects - the way she writes, her photography skills, her family, and most importantly her word of God. I don't read her blog daily, just on occasion. I happened to read it the day she posted her 2nd to last post, on April 29th. I suggest you read it. It sent chills up and down my body the entire time I was reading it. Not only did it make me think about my relationship with the Lord, but the way she writes made me feel like I was her.

**One day while bored at work, I read her entire blog! I at first thought she had the perfect life just through reading a few posts, but when I made my way to almost the beginning I realized her life was no where near to perfect b/c of what she has experienced. I envy her for the trials and tibulations only making her stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment