Thursday, October 21, 2010

FOOTBALL 2010...thus far

What an amazing start to the South Carolina football season we have had (excluding our 2 losses)!!! As Todd Ellis said, this is a team filled with EMOTION! I have a ton of pictures from tailgating and the games so far that I thought I'd share. Enjoy!
SOUTH CAROLINA vs. Southern Mississppi
41-13
WIN
SOUTH CAROLINA vs GEORGIA
17-6
WIN
SOUTH CAROLINA vs. FURMAN
38-19
WIN
SOUTH CAROLINA vs AUBURN
27-35
LOSS
SOUTH CAROLINA vs ALABAMA
35-21
WIN!!!
This was by far the greatest moment in the history of South Carolina football and I am so glad I was able to be there to witness it! All in all, it was one of th best weekends ever! Two of my very good friends, one of which is a best friend from college and roommate, made the trip down. This was the first time in 2 years we had seen each other! They must've been good luck and need to come down for the rest of the season, despite what happened last weekend :(

Fortunately, I did not make the trip to Kentucky with the rest of my usual traveling crew. That would have been a LONG drive home!!!

I have full confidence in my Gamecocks and will never lost faith!

LOYAL DEVOTION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment