Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Version of "Proscuitto and Caremalized Onion Pizza"

My roommate and I love to find recipes and take a stab at them for dinner every week. We were joking last night about how we needed to start filming ourselves in the kitchen. We don't exactly have all of the everyday cooking utensils (although we have a good bit), but we seem to make do just fine!

As I have said before, I am obsessed with the Pioneer Woman. I found a recipe that I was dying to try, so I did just that. It was a proscuitto and caremalized onion pizza and boy was it devine! I can only imagine what the PW's tasted like! I didn't fool with the mess of making my own dough or anything like that. I actually tried to get the refrigerated dough from Publix, but they were out. I decided just to use one of those ready made thing pizza crusts. The other ingredients consisted of EVOO, salt, garlic, brown sugar, red onion, proscuitto, and mozzerella.

This is my pizza...

This is PW's pizza....


As you can tell, they are just slightly different, but it still tasted FABULOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment