Monday, June 21, 2010

WEEKEND RECAP

What a great weekend! It was very relaxing and carefree! Friday night I finally got to see Sex and the City 2! It was great! I had heard mixed reviews from quite a few people, but I had to find out for myself. I thought it was hilarious! Saturday, I woke up way too early! I went for a jog, then Brandon and I headed out to Dockside to meet some friends to go out on their boat. I of coarse ran into friends that I have not see in a very long time! We had such a good time!

Ronnie, Moe, Brandon, and Hunt

Me driving :)

We also celebrated Father's Day which turned out great! My mom and Brandon's mom are in Omaha trying to pull on the Gamecocks, so our dads were both home alone. We went over to my dad's for lunch. We picked up wings and the fixin's and planned to watch the baseball game, but due to the 6 hour rain delay, that didn't happen. Yesterday evening we went to Brandon's parents' home and had steaks with his dad, brother, and sister-in-law. After dinner, we were finally able to catch a few innings before the next rain delay. Unfortunately the Cocks did not win, but we all tried to not let that put a damper on the great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment